COREDC® is our flagship technology platform designed for retirement plan providers in the United States. It leverages close to a decade of Congruent’s experience in serving the US retirement industry.
COREDC® is built from the ground-up as a web-based, self-service platform that will provide a comprehensive operating space where all the four key stakeholder groups can work in a seamless and collaborative manner.
COREDC® has adopted the latest technology and methodologies to ensure that the product offers a comprehensive feature set in terms of the functional elements of the product.
- The product brings all 4 key stakeholders (Plan Participant, Plan Sponsor, Plan Administrator and Financial Advisor) on to a single unified platform
- Significantly lower TCO resulting in annual savings of millions of dollars
- COREDC® is designed for large plan providers that manage one million-plus participants without compromising on performance
- Customizable Workflows allow for processes to be specific to our clients’ existing procedures
- Simplified ‘on-boarding’ of new plans resulting in increased top-line and bottom-line