Experience – 1 to 2 years
Location – Chennai
We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our product team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the product owner. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to users.
- Produce requirements, Use cases & User Stories and provide appropriate levels of documentation to development staff
- Requirement management, organization and prioritization
- Act as the lead user for the system, providing clarification and guidance to development staff and testing staff
- Work closely with the product team and manage communication
- User Acceptance Testing, Defect monitoring
- Demonstrations to prospects
- Responding to RFIs/ RFPs
- Needs to work independently, plan, monitor and take tasks to closure
- May be required to travel to client locations.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills, creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Retirement/ Banking/ Insurance/ Financial domains – a plus