Experience – 5 to 12 years
Location – Chennai
Requirements – 2
- 5-7+ Years’ experience in application development that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Experience with applying software design/development practices, tools, and languages on a diverse set of platforms including distributed (e.g., J2EE, EJB, Servlets and JMS, JSF, web services (SOAP and RESTful), WebSphere, RAD/Eclipse, SQL Server and Oracle, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Micro services) platform preferred.
- Proficient in Core Java concepts including Collections, Exception Handling, Generics, Multi-Threading, Data Structures, Algorithms, Application Integration, APIs, and Event-Driven architecture patterns.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Computer Science, or related field preferred; however, equivalent professional experience considered
- Experience with DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code, Continuous Integration, and automated deployment pipelines, security scanning and automated functional testing using Gitlab and other tooling.
- Experience with Docker, Python, Node.js, TypeScript, Angular, Gitlab
- Work experience in end-to-end development and migrating the application to Cloud using the Amazon Web Services (AWS) availing various services of AWS like EC2, S3 & Lambda.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate and/or AWS Certified Developer – Associate certifications
- Agile, SCRUM and Kanban experience