- Define and implement the test strategy/ test plan for the project/module from scratch for different implementations.
- Work on ‘life cycle of a plan and participant’ process with specific coordination.
- Define and execute the Test Strategy for the conversion/migration.
- Identify the business/functional validation scenarios for conversion and support in extracting data from different systems/documents.
- Bridge the gap between testing and conversion.
- Defect management for conversion and UAT.
- Identifying Testing methodologies and procedures for the implementation.
- Providing testing estimates for both manual and automation.
In order to perform the above job responsibilities, the beneficiary must have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Computer Science or closely related field with 5 years of progressive experience in this or related position. Need measurable knowledge of skills in .Net, ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server, VSTS 2010, Soap UI, Java.
May require relocation to client sites throughout the US. Respond to Congruent Solutions Inc., 1500 District Ave., Burlington, MA 01803.