Experience: 8-12 years
- Responsible for timely delivery of project, meeting the quality parameters, and process compliance.
- Ensure that all the deliveries are in line with the client’s expectations and Congruent Quality standards.
- Ensure client satisfaction and efficient utilization of all resources.
- Understand the requirements of the client in the project.
- Discuss the User Requirement Specification document and obtain sign-off from the Client.
- Sense the risks and expectations of the client during the interaction with the client.
- Ensure timely deliveries, which shall enable client satisfaction.
- Involve and assist PM in Preparing Project task configuration.
- Proactively escalate the assessed risks of the client/project to the PM and ensure that it is resolved.
- Assign the work pertaining to the team members.
- Ensure that all deliveries are in line with client expectations and congruent quality standards.
- Reviews the following related to the project:
- Daily work of the team members
- Verify whether the project has been certified by QA as having complied with project task configuration.
- Enable continuous improvement in the process
- Monitor and improve the productivity of the resources.
- Identification of training needs of the resources based on the Project requirement.
- Review periodically the performance of the resources
- Ensure that the resources are motivated and support them in achieving the individual performance targets.
- UG; PG (Not required)
- Excel skill/MS office at Practioner level.